Friday, 16 March 2012

MARCH GLOSSY BOX harrods edition






















 VERSACE VANITAS PARFUM, BLISS BLOOD ORANGE AND WHITE PEPPER BODY BUTTER, REVIVE INTENSITE CREME LUSTRE SPF30, LANCOME JUICY TUBES B93, CLARINS EXTRA FIRMING BODY CREAM via GLOSSYBOX

If you didn't notice I had unsubscribed from GlossyBox a while ago.I normally subscribe to Limited Edition boxes, but I think I will no longer do that. Some of you may already notice, that few bloggers get their box earlier, so you can spoil yourself and check out what will be in the beauty box. When I saw all the stuff in the Harrods Edition beauty box, my jaw dropped. As the box contain many high end products samples.

When my box has arrived, I was very excited. As soon as I opened it, I was pretty disappointed with it. I wasn't amazed with the stuff I got, but I still like some. I really wanted to try out the Burberry Lipstick and few other product. I received the Lancome Juicy tube, I'm not the biggest fan of lip-glosses as my hair always get stuck in it. The colour is very nice. Bliss Body Butter smells so bad! Some people may like it, but I just don't.

I do like Versace perfumes, mostly the Bright Crystal, this one smells quite nice. I really like the cute bottle. ReVive face cream is pretty good for the upcoming warmer days, as it's contains SPF 30. I'm also shocked with the price, the full size cream cost £235!  Clarins body cream will also be very useful to start summer season. I do like Clarins skincare range. I just don't understand one thing, why would you put two body creams into one box?


Share:

7 comments

  1. I have the Burberry lipstick but would have preferred the juicy tube! Swap if you like... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of this box, I have not signed up to one yet though!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got completely different boxes!
    Jealous of your revive ! Xx

    The Fashion Skeleton!

    ***  Please check out my TOPSHOP giveaway ***

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the same box too, i wish i got the burberry lipstick! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree about the creams. Why would they put 2 in one box if they had a wide selection of products... Only the glossybox team can answer the question :) I wanted the Burberry lipstick and didn't get it :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful info specifically the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was looking for this certain info for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.
    Also visit my weblog : natural body scrub

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig