Wednesday, 14 March 2012

MAC naughty saute lipstick























MAC SHOP COLLECTION NAUGHTY SAUTE LIPSTICK

I been really impressed with new MAC collection, Shop MAC. I been really drawn to Temptalia swatches. I wanted all the lipsticks, but I'm not going to be so crazy about them. I picked up two colours. Naughty Saute and Watch Me Shimmer. I might also get Innocence, Beware. Naughty Saute is  a cremesheen finish. I really like Cremesheen finishes, as they are very creamy and not drying on my lips. I think that pink lipsticks look a lot nicer on my lips than nudes. This will be my favourite spring colour. Naughty Saute is an blue-tone pink, it does look a bit like Barbie pink (who doesn't like barbie pinks?!) . MAC lipsticks have very nice vanilla scent, I always like when lipsticks smell nice. Apparently Maybelline has a very good dupe for this lipstick, you can have a look here.

I will over load you with few more MAC lipsticks reviews, hope you won't mind that. Let me know if you also would like to see the swatch on my hand. I finally got myself to shoot all the swatches on my lips, just to have ready photos for post.
Share:

12 comments

  1. I wish I got my hands on Watch Me Shimmer before it sold out. Naughty Saute reminds me of Chatterbox by MAC!
    http://cherriesinthesnowbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous colour! We definitely wanna get our hands on a few from this range.
    JS xx

    http://januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shade suits you so well !!

    Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this colour, it looks really good on you. Want it now xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shade looks gorgeous! Really suits you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. the shade is so pretty, definitely a barbie pink kinda colour.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colour on you not sure it would suit me though. I love Innocence, Beware it has replaced my usual MAC Hue lippy for everyday wear! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the colour, really suits you x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank-you for the comment my lovely, that's such a pretty colour and thank-you for taking a picture with it on! I always find it really useful when people do!

    Lots of Love,

    Lily from Red Brick Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  10. That colour looks great on you, it's so pretty.
    It sort of reminds me a bit of snob but not as pale, I want to try some more MAC lipsticks. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this colour, it looks lovely on you! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig