Monday, 26 March 2012

THE BODY SHOP honey&oat 3in1 scrub mask

THE BODY SHOP HONEY&OAT 3IN1 SCRUB MASK £9 

The Body shop has really nice range of products, I always like to pick up new stuff from them. I'm very loyal to their body butters and shower gels. They are amazing, and they also smell fab! My bathroom is full of their products, as I normally shop there when they have offers.

The Honey and Oat Scrub Mask smell delicious, the scrub is very gentle, great for sensitive skin. The effect isn't amazing, it's very hard to notice, but I love it for the smell. It may leave your with soft face, but that will last until next face wash. You apply it for around 5-10 minutes, I normally had mine on for around 20min. Doesn't irritate at all. It doesn't turn hard, the formula very creamy. You shouldn't use it on you eyes. I once did and I had very foggy view.

For the price I wouldn't recommend getting it, but if you have a chance to get it for cheaper go for it. It may work for you, for reference I have combination/sensitive skin.

Share:

4 comments

  1. I like Body shop products too, and they have great deals! Lol their products are always on offer, I use another face mask from Bodyshop, mineral warming or something like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried anything else from The Body Shop other than the body butters. But everything does smell amazing.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks lovely. The Body Shop have such nice products, I love their body butters!
    http://cherriesinthesnowbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice idea.. thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig