Saturday, 24 March 2012

BLUSH collection























L-R ESTEE LAUDER IN TRUE SAND, MAC IN REDHEAD, MAC IN BLONDE, NATURAL COLLECTION IN PEACH MELBA

I had mention in few posts that I'm not the biggest blush fan. I can easily go with out it as my cheeks are naturally very pink, even foundation can't cover it up sometimes. There are only 4 blushers in my collection. Just right amount, I still want two more from MAC Harmony&Peach Melba (will pick them up on airport, to save some money).

No pink for me, having pinky cheeks means no more pinks on my cheeks. I like to go for brownish/orangish blushers more. My favourite blushers is Estee Lauder in True Sand, never thought that I will even look at Estee Lauder blushers, I just went to get colour match with EL Double Wear foundation and she also tried this blusher on me. I fell in love. The MAC MSF blushers/highlighters are from the Naturally Collection, I really like both. Redhead is more suitable for my completions. I heard many goods about Natural Collection blushers so I decided to give a go to Peach Melba and I must say it's amazing! The pigmentation is really nice, as well as the colour looks really nice on me.

I hope you like my small collection of blushers. I'm planning to show you my foundations collection soon. Is there anything you will recommend to me? Tomorrow I will take pictures of swatches so I could do lots of reviews. Thanks for following my blog.

Share:

9 comments

  1. I really want to try the MAC ones :)
    I think I need to get the Natural Collection one haha!

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. great goodies :)

    /giveaway on my blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try some of the MAC blushes. Peach Melba from NC is such a lovely colour.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not the biggest blush fan either, I have a few which I really like but I hardly every buy new ones! That Natural Collection one looks lovely though, such a pretty colour!

    Gillian x
    elevatormusik

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet photos m'dear, have a nice weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Peach Melba by Natural Collection, I think I'll save up for some MAC MSF's they look lush!
    http://cherriesinthesnowbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I just found your blog and really like it! I think it would be cool to follow each other :>

    http://highheeledconfusion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! Love your blushes!
    -a

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig