Thursday, 8 March 2012

BEAUTY: part of my dressing table






















This is left corner of my dressing table. I'm planning to show you my make-up collection on Saturday, so look out for that. Today I will show you the left corner. In the basket I store all my skincare products like Bioderma  H20 Sebium&Sensibio (the green and pink one). I picked them up over summer when I was in Poland. I had two bottles each and I'm almost running out. Vichy eye make-up remover, La Roche Posay toner, MAC fix+, Garnier toner. Rest of my skincare products are in the bathroom. I keep Clarsonic Mia in my bedroom as there is too much steam in the bathroom.

I keep my brushes inside a Paperchase pot. I have mix of brushes from ELF, Sigma, Sephora and Ecotools. I don't own any MAC brushes, I think they are overpriced. I keep two foundations on top, I use them on daily basic. Photoready is my all time favourite, and I been trying out MAC Pro Longwear. The container with frog is from Claire's I keep sharpener in there.

John Frieda Daily Miracle Treatment, it's a heat protection spray for hair. I really like this product. Behind you can also see a box with Love Hearts, I keep random stuff in there.  I try to keep top of my desk very tidy to make it look nice, but that's a difficult task.  I love organising make-up. 


Share:

7 comments

  1. you really have amazing brushes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I am a little be in love with your brush holder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was half as organised as you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, :D Love stipling brush :)I hope you will follow my blog

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cute brushes pot! Definitely a great design for holding all of those fab brushes :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post, love the frog! now following :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is the Elf mineral powder brush nice for foundation ? I'm thinking of buying it ! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig