Saturday, 10 March 2012

BEAUTY: my dressing table, make-up storage































































I separate all my make-up using lids from different boxes, I mostly use glossy boxes. The dressing table is from IKEA. What's annoys me the most is that the drawer doesn't move out fully, so I can't store things right at the back. I think I own just right amount of make-up. I don't need more, but I still want to pick up few pieces.


















The foundations box also stores my Naked palettes. I own 7 Foundations. I have Healthy Mix, but I can't use it as it's breaks me out as hell, but I'm still trying to use it up somehow. The Maybelline Satin foundation is amazing but it's to dark for me now. MAC Mineralize foundation is disgusting. So I have four which I really like Chanel Aqualumiere , Estee Lauder Double Wear, MAC Pro Longwear, Revlon Photoready (my all time favourite). The Skincare sections store my face creams, as well as treatments. You can also see overnight hair treatment. I own 4 blushers, 3 bronzers, 3 face powders, 2 highlighters, 4 eye palettes, 3 eyebrows kits. I think this is just right amount. Maybe a bit too much.














I think I won way too many lip-glosses! I bough a set of benefit travel size lip glosses, as it was on sale over Christmas. I have 2 MUA lip glosses and I must say that the quality is amazing, so is the price. I own 7 MAC lipsticks, one is in my bag. 3 Topshop lipsticks, I think they are as good as MAC lipsticks, as well as they are cheaper. The Eye Products box has 3 mascaras, my eyeliner (I only have one, as I don't need more), few eye pencils and some more lip glosses. The Empty Boxes contains stuff I need to photograph before throwing away, as well as 3 lipsticks which I need to give to someone, probably my mum will take them. The random bit's contains things which don't fit to any category. The section on the right hand corner contains some new nail polishes, Vo5 hair oil and two kabuki brushes, which I use every day.


















I'm not bragging in any way! I just wanted to share with you how I store my make-up as well as show you what sort of make-up I use. Of course I don't use everything every day. I normally don't wear any make-up when I'm at home. I'm also planning to do separate post about each container, what do you think about that? Hope you like the way I store my make-up.


Share:

22 comments

  1. Everything is so neat and tidy :] great idea of using the beauty boxes in that way.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you have SO much! Love the way its set up. Very organised!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So neat! The dressing table is perfect for a make up addict, as you can store everything in one drawer.
    Ps. I am soooo jelaous of your collection. Mine consists of about 70% skincare and 30% make up :)
    I will definitely do a post about my makeup storage soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i am impressed! It looks like a real "girldream" :)
    Have a nice weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the table and how everything is organised, so pretty. Great makeup collection also, makes me want to go out and buy more!

    Rachael x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This makes me so so jealous! You have so many products! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this and your make up collection :D x

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg you have SOOO much make-up! And everything looks so tidy! Wow.. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just looks like that as the drawer is very small. x

      Delete
  9. I WANT I WANT I WANT!! hehe its amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really nice organization!!

    xx Heidi Caterina

    p.s If you love fashion and DIY's etc. please check my fashion blog, SearchingforLBD.blogspot.com and if you like, feel free to subscribe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks beautiful! I wish I was this organised, tempted to have a sort out this afternoon now! Great blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will feel so much better when everything is sorted.

      Delete
  12. I think I'v got lot of make-up :D But not, now i know i have a bit of it :) I'd like to have so many good products as you. And i'd like to see that post about each one container. I just have one powder, no make-up, some eye-palets about 3 lipglosses :D have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have a lovely set up. So lucky!


    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. oo i love your dressing table... you have so much make-up!!! i wish i had a collection like yours ha ha! xo

    pebbz | www.pebbzblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This look so neat and tidy, I love it. I wish my make up was this organised x

    ReplyDelete
  16. SO neat and organised ! Loving it ! I really like this dressing table ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, you're so organised, i feel put to shame! Haha i love how you've used your old beauty boxes as separators :) The flowers on your dresser are so cute too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks so great - can't wait to have a dressing table! I'm using a couple of large muji drawers at the moment x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ah thats so gorgeous, I am so jealous :( haha, xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. where did you get your flowers from?

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig