Friday, 17 February 2012

REVIEW: YSL Rouge Volupté Fetish Pink #8












YSL Rouge Volupte Fetish Pink #8 is very bright pink shade with no shimmer but a very creamy feel and look. The  formula is very creamy and has very strong pigmentation. The smell is nice and it doesn't taste at all (I hate when some lipstick has a flavour). The packaging is very elegant and I think it's makes me want the lipstick even more! It's quite heavy, but gorgeous!

On my lips it's looks more darker, than brighter (might be because my natural lip colour is a bit dark). I think the lipstick looks much more better on cooler tones as it's a blue-based pink. It may not look good on your lips if they are dry or when you put way too much on. It's a bit of Barbie pink, it's very wearable during the day. I'm obsessed with pink shades, I'm not a fan of nude lipsticks as I think they wash me out. 

Overall YSL lipsticks are amazing! The formula is great as well as the packaging is something that I really love. I'm very happy that I decided to invest in YSL lipstick, so far I own two, I can't say any bad word about them. Next on my wishlist is the YSL Careless Pink. Have you tried any YSL lipsticks before?



Share:

21 comments

  1. your beautiful and this is gorgeous!! following! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love YSL lipstick! Feels really moisturising and applies gracefully :)
    This is a really pretty shade and I agree, bright colours are better than nudes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty colour ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a beautiful color! My sister loves YSL lipstick, I'll have to tell her about this one! :)

    -j
    sorelle in style | CHECK OUT OUR GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh it looks like a nice colour.
    Following

    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that shade of pink is beautiful! I'm a blogger too, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm currently saving my Boots points for a YSL lipstick! This colour looks lovely :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. O fajnie, dzięki. Później chętnie zobaczę. Może również mi się spodobają jak 90210!

    Paulina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the look of this and the packaging is just beautiful! New Follower :) xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the packaging of YSL lipsticks! :)

    Jackie
    http://fortuneandthebrave.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So jealous! Looks lovely. Great blog, we're now following!

    http://januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. YSL lipsticks are my favorite!

    Your blog seems very interesting. You are welcome to have a look at my blog and follow if you like. I always follow back. =)

    ♥,
    Minna
    Missingsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful shade!
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love this colour! I really wish I had got a bright one rather than nude beige!! xxx

    kathykins.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This colour is perfect!! So pretty , perfect with a pastel outfit!

    xoxo Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  16. fajna szminka! ładniutki delikatny kolorek. zapraszam do mnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a great colour with your complexion! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful colour! I really suits you :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig