Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Topshop Ambush Side Zip Boots





















My new pair of boots. I had been eyeing these babies for a while and I finally picked them. Really happy about this. The only issue I have with this boots is that one is slightly larger than the other, as one was on the display. I had exchanged them in my local Topshop and the lady told me that I got given two different shoes! How bad, I was wondering why they look a little different. They are very comfortable, I was wearing them the whole night on New Year! I'm thinking of getting them in brown too, as I love them! What do you think of them?
Share:

11 comments

  1. Omg they are fabolous!
    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Śliczne buty. Bardzo mi się podobają

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bardzo mi się podobają takie buty. Muszę sobie coś podobnego kupić :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots are gorgeous, I love them!

    Gillian x
    elevatormusik.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're so nice ! Really like this kind of boots ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so comfortable, I can literally wear them all day and then don't hurt a bit! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness.. I think I love them! They're gorgeous.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, they're so beautifull <3
    Really nice!

    X Denise mommy-in-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig