Sunday, 26 February 2012

sunday update #7






















001 Back to college and I been enjoying it. From photography we had received our exam paper. I'm really excited about that, can't wait to take photos for my finial unit. I need to buy new sketchbook and start to do my artist research.

002 I'm planning to do an spending ban! As on the 23rd of April I will turn 18. I want to throw a party in a pub/club! Just not sure how much money I will be able to spend on it. As my car insurance is £240 monthly and rest of my earning is for my spending. I finally need to make a plan, how much I want to spend on clothes&make-up and how much I want to save. Money issues!

003 I been watching The Lying Game and I love it, can't wait for new episode. I also watch 90210, Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl, Jersey Shore and many more. Yesterday I had been watching Chelsea Settles and I really like it. Do you have any other shows to recommend to me?

Share:

1 comment

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig