Sunday, 12 February 2012

sunday update 5























001 This week I went to TOWIB event! It was good, but I wish it didn't have such a "strict" atmosphere, I felt like it was an conference. Overall it was very good and I picked up lots of good tips, which I'm planning to use, to make my blog look much more better. Can't wait for next Towib event! The Aussie guy had very cute accent, but the speech was boring. I met many amazing bloggers! Wish I took more photos, to share with you guys.

002 This week I'm going to the check out the Bourjois Boutique, as it's sounds really good! I love Bourjois make-up, the eye shadows are amazing. The foundation is also amazing, but it's breaks me out! 

003 Today I went shopping and got myself another pair of shoes, this time I had picked up dark beige boots from River Island and Prada Candy perfume, it smells amazing!  I need to cut down on shopping! Any tips on saving money?
Share:

3 comments

  1. The boots are so cute :) xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love bourjois makeup.
    and love the boots from river island!

    thanks for the qute comment babe

    new outfit post - cold as ice
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the boots. so cute. fabulous post, love. I hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day. if you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig