Sunday, 5 February 2012

sunday update 4





















001 I'm really excited about the snow in London, I always loved snow. Wish we had it over Christmas. I love winter the most, as you can layer clothes and choose right temperature for yourself, whereas in summer you can't. Hopefully someone would understand this. 

002 Yesterday I went shopping with my mum, I was looking for new pair of shoes. I went to Foot Locker and they had amazing converse with studs! My mum also really liked them too, so she made me buy two pairs, black ones and white one. I also got a comfy jumper, but I picked up the wrong size and it's way to big for me, so my brother end up taking it.

003 I finally got myself car insurance and I love driving! I could be in the car for the whole day. I'm also planning to invest in Clarsonic Mia, it's on buyapowa and you can save up fair amount of cash.


Share:

4 comments

  1. ditto about winter, much prefer it to summer clothes wise, although looking forward to rocking pastels and lace this S/S xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ja zimy nie lubie :D

    a co do conversow to koniecznie musisz wstawic zdjecia, ja uwielbiam je nosic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Na pewno wstawię wkrótce zdjęcia. Conversy to najwygodniejsze buty. x

      Delete
    2. w takim razie nie moge sie juz doczekac:)

      Delete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig