Friday, 3 February 2012

REVIEW: Neutrogena Rapid Clear Spot Treatment





















I love taking care of my face, trying out new skincare products, but sometimes they just don't work and leave me with bad break outs. I would kill to have flawlessness, spotless face, then I would have great base for make-up, but we can't have everything.

Neutrogena has great range of skincare products, I used many products by Neutrogena and they are very good.  I had been having really bad breakouts around my chin and quite few spots. I had high expectation for this product, but it didn't work for me at all! I had been applying it overnight and during the day, but I saw no improvement. When you put it on it's leaves this sort of cold feeling, which I like and the smell is very fresh. I  I'm willing to try out other spot removers.

This may not work for me, but will work for you, keep that in your mind. I'm still trying to find the good spot treatment. I heard lots of goods about the Origins Spot Remover, this is something that I really want to try it out. Did you try any spot removers before? Did any of them actually work?




Share:

4 comments

  1. I used Vichy anti-imperfection concentrate and it worked for me. And it lasts for ages! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your bog..very veri cute!! if you want follow me on google freinds and i will be happy to follow you back <3
    xoxo
    a_c'est moi
    lamodeouicestmoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look/smell/packaging of the neutrogena products but it gets my skin so dry unfortunately ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use a spot cream that you can buy from Asda chemist,Boots etc, and its called Pan Oxcyl (also called Benzoyl Peroxide) you can get it in different forms, eg gel, cream,fashwash and strengths (2.5, 5 and 10)its really good, I would reccommend it for a quick fix I leave it on overnight and use moisteriser the next morning. Hope this helps x

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig