Friday, 24 February 2012

REVIEW: mac fix plus spray






















While I had been applying powder on top of my foundation I felt like the finish got really powdery (I'm into dewy finish at the moment), as I could see the powder on my little face hair (if that's make sense). So I decided to have a look at finishing sprays. I had read few reviews about Mac Fix+ and there are lot of mix reviews about it, but I still gave it a go. 

Mac Fix+ Spray is an refreshing spray, it won't smudge your foundation, but when you are spraying to close to your face it can leave marks. Once you spray it on your face it's takes around 30 seconds to dry. I normally apply 2-3 pumps in the morning, and during the day I also like to re-apply it, just to refreshes my make-up. I thing this will be a lot better during the summer. Some people don't like the smell, as they find it very overpowering, but I must say that I love it! I find the scent very fresh, I just can't describe it. The MUA told me that there is a new version of this, which contains Minerals and does a lot of good to the face. When I hear a talk like this I'm always like "No thank you, maybe next time". I just like to read reviews before I buy most of my products.

It's work very nicely, when you wet your brush and apply your eyeshadow, to get your eyeshadow more pigmented. Some people had recommend to use it on your hair, I still haven't tried that. The bottle looks really nice. I was planning to buy the smaller version 30ml, just to try it out, but I don't think it worth the £7, whereas the 100ml bottle is £12.50. The 100ml bottle will last you for ages. Overall I love this products and I will re-purchase this, when I run out.


Share:

10 comments

  1. ooo, I have always wanted to try FixPlus but I never pick it up, I'm having loads of problems with my foundation and concealer creasing I must try this maybe it'll help xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand what you're saying about the powdery look on little hairs, I feel the same! May have to try some of this xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i use it and its great!
    www.popswatch.biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love MAC cosmetics , and I like it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to try this, as I hate fixing my makeup during the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just stumbled upon your blog and was so happy to see your review on Fix+. I just ordered this online a couple days ago! Just waiting for it to come in.

    This was a helpful little review, thanks!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely pictures! Only just found you :) xxx following

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got my Fix plus- cant wait to use and try it in all possible ways :)
    Hi, from Latvian make-up artist & beauty blogger
    www.be-fabdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig