Thursday, 23 February 2012

REVIEW: chanel 531 peridot nail polish























CHANEL 531 PERIDOT via BUYAPOWA

Firstly I just wanted to apologise for the state of my nails, I'm aware they are splitting and the shape of them isn't amazing. As well as my fingers look like sausages. I finally need to buy nails colour wheel, to swatch nail polishes for you.

This is the most expensive nail polish in my collection. I still bought it with discount, I paid £13 instead of £17.50. My first (last?) Chanel nail polish and I must say it's pretty good, but I think that cheaper nail polishes can also be very good. This may be one of most popular nail polish from Chanel. What I mostly like about is that in different light the colour changes, from gold, blue to green (but I just don't like the colour on my nails). I love the bottle!

You can wear one coat of it, but I normally always apply two coats. I didn't apply top coat. This nail polish can last for around 2-3 days without chipping. If you really want it, but don't want to spend so much money, you can always get a dupe. Have a look at Fleur's dupe post.

Overall the nail polish is good, but it's not worth spending so much money! There is just too much hype around it. I might sell mine soon as I don't really like the colour on my nails. If anyone is interested in buying it let me know. 


Share:

6 comments

  1. It's such a nice colour but as a student the price tag is quite off putting :( Definitely going to check the dupe post ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour! It's so unique! But the price can be really off putting though!

    - Ally @ Styled With Leather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for a colour like this! All the golds I've found are too yellowy but this is lush!

    Now following your blog :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! It's on my wish list now ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that colour!


    http://fashionalphilosophy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig