Tuesday, 28 February 2012

REVIEW: benefit watt's up highlighter






















BENEFIT WATT'S UP HIGHLIGHTER VIA BUYAPOWA

Benefit Watt's up Highlighter is one of the best highlighters I tried so far. I do still love my MAC Lightscape highlighter. This gives the face such a nice warm glow, in any lighting. The colour is very nice, as many bloggers describe this as "champagne" colour, I must agree. This highlighter is great to use during the day, as it's not very heavy looking and it's shimmery, but there is no glitter. The packaging is really nice.

The sponge on the other side is a bit useless, as I feel like it's smudges of my foundation and the highlighter. Fingers are so much better, I personally don't like to apply it with an brush. It's very blendable, as the formula is creamy. I also have notice that quite a lot of people compare this to Nars Multiple sticks and apparently this is a lot better. I can't really compare these, as I don't own any Nars Multiple sticks. Maybe one day. Really worth giving this a try, you will love it.

Only thing that put me off is the price tag! I got mine via buyapowa with a discount. It's sometimes still pop on the site, so you have to look on it regularly.  Have you got any highlighters to recommend for me?

 
Share:

12 comments

  1. I think highlighter is probably the one make-up product I can't get along with, and I don't know why.. It always looks horrible on my skin, and shows up my pores! It's got adorable packaging, just like all of Benefit! But I find it gets so messy and all rubs off, not really what you want when your spending a small fortune!

    Lots of Love,

    Lily from Red Brick Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds great! feel invited to visit me!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have been wanting to try this so much, moreso now! I've never really used a highlighter before either, so I plan to start with the best ;)

    Thanks for the tip re: brush cleaning. will try it next time xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been eyeing this for a while. I enjoy creamy highlighters but I agree that the price tag makes me continue questioning whether I realllyyy need it or not. Thanks for this review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like Watts Up, gives such an 'expensive' glow x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's is but I think it's totally worth the price for what it is. x

      Delete
  6. I must of missed the bronzer on buyapowa it's not on there anymore :(
    I'm sure I'll find more goodies to buy from them!
    Watts Up is a co-op buy coming soon again, might have to get it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard so many things about benefit producs, really want to try this it sounds and seems so good! :)

      Delete
    2. Hopefully the Laguna bronzer will pop up on it once again. So you will have chance to get it. x

      Delete
  7. ive been hearing wonderful things about that highlighter though personally i prefer powder highlighters than cream. LOL and i agree w u. the sponge on the other end seems useless haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. What camera do you use? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha i love this name so cute!! YOu are from London? I hardly knwo any british fashion bloggers - are there any big ones?

    ♥♥Style-Roulette♥♥

    xoxo,
    Luísa

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig