Wednesday, 15 February 2012

NEW IN: mac msf blonde&redhead, chanel nail polish












































I never planned buying this nail polish, but I really liked the colour on other people. I got this with discount from buyapowa.com, such a great website to pick up popular products with discount. This is my first nail polish from Chanel and I must say it's really good! The lasting isn't that great. The pigmentation is also really good, 1 coat is great, but I'm just used to put on 2 coats.

Seen way to many reviews on this, so I needed to have both! They got sold out pretty fast, even on Debenhams website, but then they got back in stock. I'm in love with Redhead! Such a gorgeous colour, I never tried Blonde so far, so I can't say much about it just yet. Both are very shimmery, but I love that!  When I get chance to use them a bit more I will do full review on both. 

I also recently had picked up Prada Candy perfume, which smell amazing. I had order 3 Sigma brushes, which I can't wait to receive, as you all may already know I'm in love with Sigma brushes. I'm finally buying stuff from my wishlist, so they aren't random buys.

Share:

7 comments

  1. Loving the MSFs !!! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get some Chanel polishes. I bought Dior and I don't like them. Add a NOTD post with Chanel if you can xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mac MSFs. I really need to add Chanel nail polishes to my collection. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Chanel nail polish looks so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the golden chanel polish is amazin!
    Have a beautiful day, dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. O! Zazdroszczę Ci tych perełek. Mam nadzieje, że kiedyś i ja będę mogła sobie na nie pozwolić.

    PAULINA

    ReplyDelete
  7. That nail varnish is AMAZING I am so JEL hahaa :) xxx

    kathykins.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig