Tuesday, 7 February 2012

NEW IN: Converses black&white.





















In last post I mention about the new converses that I picked up on Saturday, I had few people ask me to show them. So here they are, I had been wearing the black one last night and I got bites at the back of my feet, now I'm going to give them a break and wait till my feet will heal. I think I like the white ones more, as you can notice the studs more! Such a great detail! I didn't see these online, I think you might need to go to the store to check them out. 

This Saturday there is bloggers event, any one can come to it, but you need to buy tickets for they are £5. Is any of you going to TOWIB (The Only Way is Blogging).  Will be nice to meet everyone, and have lots of fun.
Share:

12 comments

  1. They look amazing! I bet they are very comfy :)

    I wish I could go to events but It's such a long journey from Scotland :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, and cool photos, :) I hope you will follow my blog

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the black ones ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice! I like the both!

    http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are really nice! Haven't seen converse in that style before, great buys :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I love them both:)That said I think I'd be so fussy about getting the white pair dirty xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the black pair! What city it the blogging event in?

    ReplyDelete
  8. The white ones look amazing, I adore them <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. no w koncu sie doczekalam :D obie pary fantastycznie wygladaja!

    ReplyDelete
  10. no w koncu sie doczekalam :D obie pary fantastycznie wygladaja!

    ReplyDelete
  11. no wreszcie sie doczekalam :D obie pary sa fantastyczne!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig