Monday, 27 February 2012

my everyday make-up routine






















NO7 EYELASH CURLER | NARS "LAGUNA" BRONZER | ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR FOUNDATION | URBAN DECAY NAKED2 PALLET | CLINIQUE REDNESS SOLUTION POWDER | MAX FACTOR FALSE LASH EFFECT MASCARA | L'OREAL CARBON GLOSS EYELINER

This are my favourite post, so I finally decided to do my own everyday make-up routine. I love finding out what people use in their everyday make-up routine. I haven't included any blushers as I just started to experiment with them and I don't really wear them every day. I also didn't include highlighters and brow fillers as I don't use them everyday.

ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR FOUNDATION: I have it for over a month now and I must say that I love it! The first medium coverage foundation, which covers my red cheeks. That's why I never used to use blushers (If I do, I tend to go for brownish tone ones, than pink tones). I normally mix this foundation with Revlon PhotoReady foundation, for slightly lighter coverage. My shade is 1N1 ECRU.
CLINIQUE REDNESS SOLUTION POWDER: I use it everyday and this products seems never ending, I have it for over a 6 months. It's yellow powder, which on skin becomes clear. It's very lightweight powder. 
NARS "LAGUNA" BRONZE: This bronzer is perfect for pale skin. First when I saw it in store I got scared! It looked so dark in the pan, but when swatching it, it wasn't bad.
URBAN DECAY NAKED2 PALLET: This is my new bad boy! I have Naked1 pallet and I also love it, but I tend to use this one everyday. I think that Naked pallets are great investment, as you won't need any more eyeshadows. I also own two MAC eyeshadows and that is it, I don't feel like I need more.I also love using the brush which came with it.
NO 7 EYELASH CURLER: I had never uses eyelash curlers before, as I didn't seem to need them. I recently had picked up the No 7 one and I like it so far. My eyelashes are naturally quite curly. 
MAX FAXTOR FALSE LASH EFFECT MASCARA: I normally go for different mascaras, when I run out from my old one. This time I decided to give a go to Max Factor mascara, and I must say that I love it. I might stay with it for longer! The brush is amazing. 
L'OREAL CARBON GLOSS EYELINER: Favourite liquid eyeliner of all time, it's very black! I also like the brush.

I do change my routine quite often, sometimes I just go for lighter foundation, when I don't need so much coverage, I like to use Chanel Aqualumiere  or Revlon PhotoReady foundation.

Share:

13 comments

  1. I want to buy all of these products right now!
    I really especially like the NARS Laguna, I really need to buy it!
    -A

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feeel i'm missing out on NARS, haven't bought anything from there before..... hmmmmm!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use double wear too! & I love my naked 2 palette. I was really tempted to buy the carbon gloss eye liner today, but the wand looked different to what Im used too! Might have to go and take another look! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try the No.7 eyelash curlers, the ones i have at the minute are too big for my eyesockets. wierd!
    Evelyn xx
    http://furcoatsbutdefinitelyknickers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this mascara! eyes look amazing with it!

    http://mystiskfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. NARS Laguna is the best bronzer/blush (however you wear it)EVER! Love it :) Glad it's part of your everyday routine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really want to get the Naked Palette (still!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have nearly the same make-up routine! I don't have the Nars Bronzer but I'm planning to get it when it goes on Buyapowa.
    http://cherriesinthesnowbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love seeing people's makeup routines! That is a lot of eye shadow! I wouldn't even know what to do with that much eye shadow... xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love nars laguna, I use it too xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey can I ask where you got the pump for your double wear I have that but haven't found a pump and not sure whether the MAC ones would fit? Thanks x

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig