Tuesday, 14 February 2012

REVIEW: MUA Love Hearts Collection






















As some of you may already heard the MakeUp Academy host and event last Wednesday. I had been invited to it, but unfortunately I was stuck at work. I was really lucky and I had some of the products sent, to try them out. This event was about MUA collaboration with Love Hearts. You will be able to buy the collection  at Superdrug from mid February, you can also buy the products now at Mua online store


















I received two lip balms to try out, Great Lips and Kiss Me. Great Lips is a nude colour, but once you swatch it on your lips it's very sheer, almost clear! I like this, as I mostly go for clear lip balms. It's also really good if you want to moisturise your lips before applying lipstick. I was really excited seeing Kiss Me, as it looks so bright! It's has very nice hint of red on your lips once you apply it. I always had been afraid of red on my lips, but this will help me get used to red lipstick. They smell of Vanilla, really nice scent as I hate when the scent is really over powering. All of the Lip Balms are £2 each! That's such a great price. I will pick up more colours as soon as they will launch at Superdrug.




















The MUA Love Hearts collection has six shades of bright and pastel colours. Such a great pigmentation, I'm loving the pastel purple in "U ROK" very nice colour for the upcoming season. The nailpolish range is only £2 each! The MUA Glitter Quake Polishes look fabulous! I'm loving the blue "Quake Blue" such a gorgeous crackle colour! The MUA Glitter Quake Polishes are only £2.99. 












I'm loving the pigmentation of these lip glosses! The bright pink "Shocking Pink" such a gorgeous colour on the lips! The nude "Buff" lip gloss is amazing for everyday! I'm planning to get the whole collection, there are eight colours. I'm also loving the formula as it's not sticky! You can buy them for £2 each. 













These Contour Liners are amazing! Very soft and blendable, it's has great angled edge. You can create really nice looks with them, I'm loving "Gunmetal" such a gorgeous shimmery colour. They are £1.50 each, such a great price.

Over all the products are really good! The MUA has very nice range of products as well as colours. The prices are amazing if you on a budget. I can't wait to try out more things form MUA, I'm planning to pick up some eyeshadows pallets, as well get the other shades of the lip glosses which I had mention about.

*The products had been sent, but that doesn't have any effect on my opinion! I'm 100% honest!
Share:

4 comments

  1. Love all of these colors of different makeups! Getting new makeup is the best! Would love if you could check out my blog and tell me what you think of my latest posts! Follow me, I follow you! Happy Valentine's Day!

    xx
    Caitlin
    http://hauteeyes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. going to have to pick some of this collection up, Like the sound of the lipglosses! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try the lip balms and the lip glosses ! They look so nice ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig