Monday, 20 February 2012

London Fashion Week A/W 2012 part 1






















I went to London Fashion Week today and had snapped lots of photos. I been there for around 1,5hours until my camera battery had died. So many people had been wearing amazing outfits! I snapped over 250 photos, I will be there again, on Wednesday, Thursday and probably Friday. Wish I been invited to any of the shows, that would be amazing! Maybe next year I be more lucky. I will soon post part2&3. In this post I had focus on the shoes and part of clothing.


Share:

5 comments

  1. Love your pics ! The off white lace skirt looks brilliant ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great pics :)

    I'm a new follower xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING PICS !!


    WE LOVE IT !

    ONELOVEONEDNA.BLOGSPOT.COM - UR WELCOME !

    GREETINGS FROM POLAND GURL

    XOXO :***

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig