Saturday, 11 February 2012

things i want 2


























1 2 3 4 5

001  I'm building my Sigma brushes collection, I already own six Sigma brushes and they are amazing! I wanted Large Angle Contour F40 brush for quite a while, as I think it will be amazing for applying bronzer or blusher, since I became obsessed with using them. The Precision Tapered P86 hopefully will be amazing for concealer, and around the nose area. 

002 Orgins Spot Remover, I had wanted this for ages and hopefully I will buy it by the end of this month! I heard way to many goods about it. 

003 I had been looking for a good Night face cream, I think that Biotherm one might be pretty good, I really want to try it out, you all may already know that I love trying out Skincare products.

004 The Mac Naturally Collection is looking amazing! I want everything seen so many blog reviews! I want Blonde and Redhead Mineralize Skinfinish blushers/highlighters! You can still buy them at Debenhams, as on the Mac site they already had been sold out! 

005 Mac Mineralize Skinfinish powder is something that I also wanted for a while and hopefully I will finally buy it. I need to get colour match for this one, as I'm not sure about the colour which will suit me.

Share:

2 comments

  1. Lovely list :) xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I really want to get some Sigma brushes I've seen such amazing reviews!! I also may need to treat myself to the Mineralize Skinfinish in Blonde it looks so pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig