Thursday, 26 January 2012

REVIEW: YSL Rouge Volupté Sensual Silk #2





















Sensual Silk is very pale/cool pink beige shade and is very sheer but you build up the colour. The formula is very creamy. The finish is somewhere between a satin and a gloss  wearable and flattering for any age and perfect for those with dry lips as is really smooth and moisturising on lips. I have really pale skin (NW/NC15) and I think that this colour is washing me out when I wear thicker coat. That why I like to wear light/ almost sheer coat on my lips, it's makes my lips look really natural and just lightly tinted. If you apply thick coat the lipstick can settle into lines and dry bits on your lips.

The packaging looks amazing, really nicely detail and it's quite heavy. I'm planning to get myself another colour but this time I will go for more pink tone and I will test it on my lips. The colour is totally different on the lips than on your hand when you are testing it out. So be careful. This lipstick is totally worth the price. 

From make-up wise I love buying new lipsticks and foundations. I just love to try out new brands. I picked up my lipstick in boots. You can also find them here
Share:

13 comments

  1. świetny kolorek może sama się skuszę

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lipstick looks so nice ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the packaging and it looks so nice on :)

    Enter my giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  4. the packaging is really pretty. So detailed! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really? Where? Can you show me the link? I swear I didn't see them xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forget it xD instead of shoes I read shoot! xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. great lipstick, the colour is so chic :) lovely blog!
    would you maybe like to follow each other?
    xx
    melina from melina-lajolie

    ReplyDelete
  8. rouge looks amauzing :)

    www.styleinsmalltown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colour of this lipstick, price but if it stays it's worth it!

    I'm a new follower. If you like what you read on mine, I would love it if you followed me back.

    Louise x
    http://louises-little-corner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing color!:)
    thank you so much for a nice comment
    greetings

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig