Sunday, 29 January 2012

sunday update 3























001 This week was full of shopping for me, I went to Westfield (Shepherds Bush one),  Oxford Street and my local shops. I was looking for new pair of jeans, but I didn't find a good fitting pair. I finally created my Debenhams Beauty Club card, as I normally shop online  and now I can collect points. I made an cheeky mac order, can't wait to get the stuff. I got myself Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation (it's was on my must have list for quite a while) and a blusher (my first blusher). I buy way to much make-up I need more clothes. 

002 I been looking through the clothes I own and my wardrobe is full of t-shirt, need to change that. I do like to wear them around home with pj bottoms (need to get myself some more pj bottoms). I need to invest in different pieces.

003 I had spent today's day on taking pictures, of products which I want to review. With this I  will post more regular. Sometimes I just don't know what to write about. need to create a list if blog posts I want to write. For now I have lots of products to review. I will soon add "about me" page to my blog, so you will be able to find out more about me. 


Share:

6 comments

  1. Like your new blog hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I wanted fresh start. xx

      Delete
  2. I am dying to go to Westfield on my next trip to England ! I have lots of t shirts too, I love simple shirts as well they always look good with jeans, shorts, skirts etc ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recommend buying shirts and dresses ;) and accessories and more accessories ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh pj bottoms are so comfy. love them!

    Love from the NaNa girls x

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have such a nice blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig