Sunday, 22 January 2012

sunday update 2





















01. I haven't anything what I planned this week, I been in bed most of the time. I had a cold, my eyes had been watering and the headache didn't help me. I never felt such a pain before. I'm feeling a lot better now, what I'm really happy about.
02. I need to catch up with college work and applications etc. This means I need to make a to do list, and I will need to be very productive, I can't be lazy.
03. I'm really proud of myslef that I haven't done any online shopping since the begining of New Year, buyapowa dosn't count. I'm really not into shopping now, as I'm thinking of getting a new car, as for now I'm using my mums. Hopefully I will be able to save up.
Share:

4 comments

  1. you look reallty nice on this photo!
    aleksandra-fortuna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon ! Good luck on your applications ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck in saving up dear ^^ thanks for sharing your post ~


    love from the NANA girls xoxo
    http://feedmenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hair, it's so beautiful.

    Love,

    Lily from http://secretsofa-girl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig