Sunday, 15 January 2012

sunday update 1





















01. This week I'm planning to visit the Somerset House, I'm looking forward to see the Dazed exhibition. It's up until 29th of January. It will be very good for my photography course. If everything would go fine, I will go tomorrow. *fingers crossed*

02. Going to be very productive tomorrow as I need to annotate my photography sketchbook, and look around some colleges, which will let me finish off my art a2 level. Then send applications. I also need to pick up the photos, from Jessops. Busy week or busy Monday for me. 

03. We all had Domino's pizza *nomnom*, very naughty. Our friends came over earlier in the day, been a little more busy.



Share:

10 comments

  1. loooove dominos :)

    would yo like to follow each other Dear?

    http://theblackpearl2012.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haven't noticed you are from Poland :)
    so am I :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cross the finger for the dazed event ;)

    Kisses
    Hannah

    Elegantesque Blog 
    if you want we can follow each other !

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photo;)

    aleksandra-fortuna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm, I love Domino's Pizza :D Enjoy the rest of your week :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Domino Pizza is nicee! (:

    http://maisecrets.blogspot.com
    CMPang x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gotta love dominos! and I'm jealous i really want to go to that somerset house exhibition x

    Also please check out my American Apparel / Models Own giveaway here: www.what-now.net/2012/01/american-apparel-and-models-own.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. great ! Waiting you on my page
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing beats dominoes pizza!
    love your blog, i'm a new follower xx
    http://elliesfavouritethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig