Tuesday, 31 January 2012

SHOPPING: mac, estee lauder, chanel, nip+fab





















I been shopping way to much recently and I been mostly picking up beauty products. As I seem not to like anything inside shops, not sure why. I fell in love with this site called buyapowa.com, I love most things, I got my Nip+Fab lotions, I saved quite a fair amount of money on them, but I must say that I hate the smell of it. Over all it's pretty good product, I think for now.

As you may know I'm obsessed with Mac products. I finally started to build my eye-shadow and I got two shades for now, All that Glitters&Shale I'm really happy with them. For the beginning I picked up the 4x colours compact. I also got my first Mac nail polish, I think the price of Mac polishes is reasonable. The colour that I got is called Endless Night, such a great colour for everyday. On my trip to Westfield I went to House of Fraser and  saw the Estee Lauder counter, so I went and got colour match with the Double Wear foundation. My shade is 1N1 ECRU. The lightest shade, and it's perfect match for me. I really liked the lady who matched me, she was so kind, she also had added a bit of blusher which I liked so I also bought it.The Chanel Illusion D'Ombre #82 was on my wishlist for so long! So many bloggers have it so I also needed it, the colour is amazing!

Full reviews would soon come, when I will use the products for a longer amount of time, so it would be a fair test. I'm aware that I spend way to much money on beauty related products.



Share:

5 comments

  1. boskie zakupy! Wszystko bym chciała mieć ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE haul ! I'm very jealous ! :p xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love MAC ,awesome products


    stop on my blog and if you like it ,lets follow each other

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi nice blog follow us if u like our blog and we will follow you too!
    http://s4sisterstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this post has made me so jealous and just want to go shopping :p xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig