Monday, 30 January 2012

BEAUTY BOX: glossybox January 2012






















eyeko skinny eyeliner, orly nail lacquer, weleda one step cleanser & toner, fab gentle body wash, murad perfecting primer via GlossyBox

This is second limited edition beauty box form GlossyBox. This month the box theme is Valentines, I really like the idea, but I don't celebrate Valentines. I received my box this morning, when I saw it I couldn't wait to open it and check what's inside. I'm liking the GlossyBox mint, I will save it as I like the way it's looks.

I'm a bit disappointed with this box, as I seen much more better content boxes. Mine is a bit crap. All I like about this box is the Murad Perfecting Primer, I don't normally buy primers myself as I think they are just waste of money, but I do like to try them out. FAB Gentle Body Wash smells quite nice, it's quite useful thing and the size is great for travelling.

 I really hate when Beauty Boxes include nail polishes! I just hate that I can't chose the colour and I have plenty of nail polishes so I don't need more in my collection. I don't really like the colour, I prefer brighter reds. The Weleda One Step Cleanser & Toner had very bad smell, it's really puts me off. Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner is very soft what I like but I'm not really into green colours on my eyes. 

I finally worked out that I will unsubscribe from GlossyBox, I think that one beauty box is enough for me, I can invest the £10 in a better thing which will be more useful for me, I love the Feel Unique Beauty Box so I will stay with it. If I think about it I spend £240+ on beauty boxes per a year that's a lot of money! Overall I like the concept of beauty boxes but I think one is enough, for now.

Share:

3 comments

  1. I wish we had a box this amazing in the US!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received my box today and will add a review tomorrow :) I got the same stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's unfortunate that you found this disappointing.. it is very pretty though!

    love, the NaNa girls x

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig